All Australian States and Territories accept that the National Standard White Card Induction
CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry, is the requirement to
work on a construction site.
All of these cards are mutually recognised across State and Territory borders – i.e. if you have a
card issued in one location it is recognised in all other States and Territories.
Mutual recognition arrangements enhance the capacity of construction workers to move across
State/Territory boundaries without the requirement to undertake construction induction training
in each jurisdiction.
This means your online white card would be accepted wherever you work in Australia
To complete this course, you are required to:
• Watch a number of short videos
• Answer a number of multiple choice questions as you work your way through the seven sections.
• Complete a final multiple choice/short answer assessment task
• Record and upload a short video demonstrating your communication skills and hazard identification skills in responding to a construction related scenario
• Print, compete and upload a declaration and signature form.
• All online components require 100% pass mark.
WHITE CARD – COURSE REQUIREMENTS
Access to the internet (this course is delivered online)
A Statutory declaration OR a webcam attached to your computer (or a smartphone – call us to learn how to use your phone as a webcam)
A driver’s license or other form of photo-ID (such as passport or 18+ card)
A English language, Literacy and Numeracy skill level of 1 is required to complete this course
Students who successfully complete this nationally recognised training will be awarded the statement of attainment for:
Work safely in the construction industry CPCCOHS1001A
A Work safely in the construction industry card (relevant state/territory)